- This contest is open to people all over the world regardless of nationality. However, participants must be legally adults in their country.
- Descriptions of submitted entries must be written in one of the 16 languages used by RTI.
- Date: from 8/1/2021 (Sunday) to 10/31/2021 (Thursday) Taiwan Time
How to register:
Rules for Entry
- The contest features “Sounds that Move,” such as cars, ambient sounds, and human voices. Before recording the sounds, participants must record a description, including a self-introduction and an introduction of the place where the videos and sounds are recorded. The recording can be done in any language, though the written description must be in one of the languages designated by the organizer.
- Length: 15 to 60 seconds.
- Format: mp3, wma or wav
- Size: Under 10 MB
- Post-production and editing is allowed, though only for audio files recorded by participants.
- Must be original and content-related
- Either vertical or horizontal
- Format: JPG, PNG or TIFF
- Size: At least 1MB
- Color adjustments are allowed, though only for photos taken by participants.
- Description: Theme, location, reasons for choosing the topic and its meaning.
- Languages: Must be written in one of RTI’s 16 languages (Mandarin, Hoklo Hokkien, Hakka, Cantonese, English, Japanese, Korean, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Burmese, or Arabic), even if the recording is done in other languages.
- Word Count: No more than 300 words
- Format: doc, docx